melinda Banned?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have lifted the ban. Where does she live? Unfortunately her IP is listed at a couple of stop spam sites. So our security system banned her account. Also therefore it is a nice to drop a line introducing itself in the Basic section when registered. In the way you can make sure us you are not a spambot, for instance.

I have lifted the ban. Where does she live? Unfortunately her IP is listed at a couple of stop spam sites. So our security system banned her account. Also therefore it is a nice to drop a line introducing itself in the Basic section when registered. In the way you can make sure us you are not a spambot, for instance.

She is in the Philippines, and she set the account up from work. So that is probably why it stamped her with spam. Thank you Wurger. She will be happy. Wants to learn so. And I informed her that she needed to go Basic I think it was and introduce herself.

Thank you for lifting the ban. I'm from the Philippines. I was curious about this group because of Aaron Brooks Wolters.

Thank you and I'm happy to be a member. iI have no knowledge about airplanes but would like to learn.
There is a movie called airplane, that would teach you nothing but is a good laugh. Funny though the only people I knew who were experts on aircraft came from the Philippines, they worked on US aircraft and helicopters at Subic base, Alongapo City.

Thank you for lifting the ban. I'm from the Philippines. I was curious about this group because of Aaron Brooks Wolters.

Hello,

Welcome to the site. I'm very sorry for the trouble with your registration. Glad the ABW started the thread letting us know about that. ...the Philippines.. so all is now clear. Unfortunately most of the spammer's entries come form the Asia area. Therefore the security system banned the account. Please stay with us and enjoy.

There is a movie called airplane, that would teach you nothing but is a good laugh. Funny though the only people I knew who were experts on aircraft came from the Philippines, they worked on US aircraft and helicopters at Subic base, Alongapo City.
thank you. i will look into that. Subic Base now is converted as SubicBay Freeport Zone. My Dad+ was a Korean Veteran.

Hello,

Welcome to the site. I'm very sorry for the trouble with your registration. Glad the ABW started the thread letting us know about that. ...the Philippines.. so all is now clear. Unfortunately most of the spammer's entries come form the Asia area. Therefore the security system banned the account. Please stay with us and enjoy.
Thank you both to ABW and to Admin. ABW is a dear friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back