• T Bolt - 1/72 NA Mustang II

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wayne Little - 1/32 Me 262A-1a

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Slaterat - 1/72 Mosquito

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
All of our Group Builds have concluded with the judges choices as well as a "Members Choice Award", which represents the Best Model Overall as selected by the members of the forum. The judges are now looking at the GB 47 entries and this is an invitation for each of you to take a look at the wonderful builds at the below link and to cast your vote for the one that you consider to be "Best in Show". Please support our Group Builds by taking a look and casting a vote!

The poll will run for 10 days, and here's a link that has all the Finished Builds: **** Finished Shots of Each Build .... WW2 D-Day and After – Western Front

All of our Group Builds have concluded with the judges choices as well as a "Members Choice Award", which represents the Best Model Overall as selected by the members of the forum. The judges are now looking at the GB 47 entries and this is an invitation for each of you to take a look at the wonderful builds at the below link and to cast your vote for the one that you consider to be "Best in Show". Please support our Group Builds by taking a look and casting a vote!

The poll will run for 10 days, and here's a link that has all the Finished Builds: **** Finished Shots of Each Build .... WW2 D-Day and After – Western Front
Choises choises.... but i did it.

vote-else-14414686.jpg

How does one choose from these builds without being a modeler oneself? Okay, I've built models but certainly not at this level. Do I try to ignore personal biases for and against the particular, ACTUAL aircraft? The Mustang is such a beautiful plane that I've started to resent it (sorry, I can't afford therapy).
Snautzer01, could you, or anyone, offer advice on how a non modeler should judge? They are all beautiful works of art.

One can:
- Follow the build itself itself an see it grow and the builder overcome the obstacles presented. You reward the talent and outcome and pick the one you think that it the best this time around.
- Like the subject. Ig the type and make and reward the builder for presenting you with the most pleasing kit this time around
- Flip a coin. The level of build lately is very good. And perhaps it is me i find the chosen subjects all very interessting. Luckely i find always a subject that has an edge. I have voted for the most ugly plane ever presented in a GB ( yes a french cupcake) because i also like to see not common builds. For this one i voted for the one that displayed a high level of scratch building, if you hadnt see him do it one could believe it is an oob build.

So as you see it is not difficult.
It is a pet on the back for the ones that build and present and hopefully will attrack others to follow.

So vote.

I do find myself humbled for the win, I do thank the voters!
Judged results will tell the Real story.
There are so many beauties in this one, some improvements in skills.
Everyone is a winner as far as I can see.
Thanks for participating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back