Member's Choice Poll.... (1 Viewer)

Which Model is The Best Overall Build???

• 109Roaming : Bf109K-4 of IV./JG 53

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch22 : Fw190D-9 " ll> " of Stab./JG2

• Catch22 : Fw190D-9 "Schwarz 1" of Hans Dortenmann, 14./JG 26

• LesOfPrimus : Bf109G-6 "Gelbe 9" of JG54

• Lucky13 : Bf109K-4 "Gelbe 13" of 15./JG 53

• Lucky13 : Fw190D-9 "Rot 13" of Oblt. Klaus Faber, JV44

• Rochie : Fw190A-8 "Schwarz 5" of III./JG 54

• Slaterat : Fw190D-9 "Rudel" of Stab/SG2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the kind words guys, Im flattered....

I think the participation level was good... We had many more participants than Finished Builds, but hopefully the PTO Build will increase the particpation....

From now on, I shall be Judging future Builds and not competeing, but I should still be able to enter into the Members Choice....

I had a blast during this initial Build, and learned so much from u guys.... The help and assistance I got from all over the globe was amazing.....

Now, which model is gonna win 1st 2nd and 3rd by the Judges vote????

Should known soon, just waiting for evangilder to announce the placings.
BUT! Here's a bit of a surprise for you all. As there were realtively few completions, and only two categories, there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for both categories. Dang! That means I've got to dig deep and find another prize! B*ll*cks.

It is a bit weak, considering the number of members. Perhaps the thread needs to be in a more prominent location - News, Basic, Off Topic? Whichever, but a section where more members are likely to see it.
There is a possibility that modelling is considered unimportant by some, and therefore not worth looking at, but I don't think that's the reason for the low vote count to date.

I agree - I was not aware of the poll until too late. I agree the poll results as all were very nice but I liked the two finalists the best.

Congrats to both the Cape Buff and Javelin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back