Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
reading 2008.jpg
Banner%202.jpg
Elvington 071.jpg
This thread is to post pics whenever members get to meet each other. I think of us as a family and its nice to have mini 'reunions' every now and then. So post your pics!

Here are some that I've collected....

This is Ccheese, Toughombre and Myself at Reading, PA in 2008.
reading 2008.jpg

and myself, B17Engineer and Toughombre at Reading in 2010.
Banner%202.jpg

and finally, Airframes, Lucky13 and Rochie about to re-enact the Lufthansa heist!
Elvington 071.jpg

Last edited:
Posted elsewhere but here's a pic of Cory (Catch22 at right) and I at the Western Canadian Regional Model Contest.

Attachments

• DSC_00302.jpg
    DSC_00302.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 298
Left to right: myself, Gary (GeeDee) and Tony (Rocketeer) at the Duxford BoB 70th Anniversary Airshow September 2010. Gary's pic - thanks mate!

Attachments

• Gary Tony and Me.jpg
    Gary Tony and Me.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 269
Here is a pic of me and Mark (plan_D) when he came over to visit me in Germany for the Rock im Park festival in 2006.

I hope to meet up with many more of you, especially now that I am in the US. I will certainly try and make it to Reading in 2013.

Attachments

• M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 335
  • M.jpg
    M.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Well, if I had knnown Vic was just a little bit south of me during his trip, I would have definately hopped in the car and intercepted him...lol

And my girlfriend said definately next year, we'll make the grand-tour of northern Europe and I'll try and time it so we can meet up with as many of the gang as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back