Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well as an international forum and so many traditions being observed, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hollidays.

I hope your time will be joyous and you and your families celebrate with great health. To our forum family members in Ukraine, please stay safe, and I hope the New Year finally brings you the peace you deserve.

And lastly, thanks to everyone for putting up with my moodiness and dickishness (is that even a word) lately. Dealing with a bad tooth ache, work stress, and two sick kids is taking its toll on me. Fortunately, today is my last day of work for the year, as my company gives us off over the holidays. A much needed break is needed.

So again, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays my friends.

7FB0EFAF-C4DC-4111-9A5A-EB69AF9EF56A.jpeg

Well as an international forum and so many traditions being observed, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hollidays.

I hope your time will be joyous and you and your families celebrate with great health. To our forum family members in Ukraine, please stay safe, and I hope the New Year finally brings you the peace you deserve.

And lastly, thanks to everyone for putting up with my moodiness and dickishness (is that even a word) lately. Dealing with a bad tooth ache, work stress, and two sick kids is taking its toll on me. Fortunately, today is my last day of work for the year, as my company gives us off over the holidays. A much needed break is needed.

So again, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays my friends.

View attachment 699593
Merry Christmas you dick.

:D

Totally understandable, I think we've all been there with work, kids and health issues, no worries and have a Happy Holidays, I'm off next week as well, can't freaking wait.

Here's hoping we all have a safe and happy holiday season. The days are getting longer again, the nights shorter (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere), and no matter anyone's beliefs, peace on Earth and good will towards all is a vibe I'm sure we can all get down with.

We here all have a lot to be grateful for. Spare a thought for them who don't.

Last edited:
Seasons greetings to all my friends on this great forum, regardless of what you celebrate (Hannukah, Saturnalia, Festivus, or nothing at all). At my house, we shall be celebrating a religious Christmas in all its messy, muddled tradition. And we'll do it in the best way possible...with my family close at hand.

I pray that 2023 may bring about more of the peace that we all desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back