Michael jackson might be kicking the bucket,

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Torch

Senior Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
Florida
taken to an LA hospital while having cpr done to him for a possible heart attack......Wonder how they will attach oxygen to his nose or lack there of...

Her I'll miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sad way to go in the end, she broke thousands of teenage hearts fantasizing about her growning up, turns out she's just human like the rest of us..........RIP.

LA times says Mikey sadly has died. It hasn't been confirmed yet though.

I have to respect his musical talent, otherwise he's a freak POS, too bad, he had the potential too make a difference in the world.

Although I'm certainly not a fan of Jackson, it was pretty shocking to see both headlines in a short period of time. It's too bad about Farrah Fawcett...but Michael Jackson, it's amazing he lasted as long as he did with the ridiculous abuse he put his body through--medical, physical, and substance related.

I predicted about 10 years ago that he would commit suicide. Although too early to tell, I'm anxious to see how this pans out.

That makes three Farrah,MJ and Ed McHan(sp) should be the end.

The media are wetting their pants and going on a feeding frenzy like sharks to a bleeding fish with this one. While I can appreciate his talents as an entertainer and a showman, the man's life was a train-wreck waiting to happen, and almost all the people around him were his enablers. All those Hollywood azzholes that enabled him will someday have to answer for that.

I won't be losing any sleep over this, sorry. A man who give wine, calling it 'Jesus Juice' to kids, and sleeping with them is just not right. Chris, you hit the nail on the head with that. Not only children, but I think some parents will be sleeping better as well.

Now Farrah, lovely Farrah, the object of many a young man's desires, I will miss her. Classy and beautiful to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back