Michael ( Parsifal ) passed away

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TeChNoWC

Recruit
Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I came on here to update everyone about regular user Parsifal.

I noticed there is an in Memorium section but I couldn't post in there.

I am Parsifal's nephew, I know these forums have meant a lot to him over the years.

Parsifal, or as I know him as, Mike, is in a critical condition in hospital at the moment and may pass very soon.

If someone could please redirect this where it needs to go that would be most appreciated, also if anyone knows the other WW2 forums he might have frequented could this news please be passed on to there also.

We are hoping for a miracle at this stage and it may come. I will update with more information as it comes.

Please pray for Mike.

Regards,

His nephew

Damn, this is terrible. Thank you for letting us know.

My thoughts are with him, and his entire family. I honestly hope for a miracle. I am sure the entire forum/family feels the same.

Can you fill us in on the details?

I've been missing his posts over the last several weeks and was getting worried. Thanks so much for letting us know this sad news. My thoughts are with you, your family, and of course Mike.

Details are that Mike was told about a month ago that he had to have an emergency triple bypass as his heart wasn't doing well.

The surgery did not go well and he has been in a medically induced coma for a few weeks.

His condition has been up and down since then but recently, not so good. The doctor's verdict is not a good one. A few days and he may be no longer with us.

I'm shocked and saddened to hear this news about Michael.
Keeping my fingers crossed, and praying that he recovers, meanwhile, my thoughts are with him, yourself, and all the family.
Many thanks for letting us know.

So sorry to hear about Mike's health problems. Hoping and praying for a miracle. Rest assured he and his family are in my prayers.

Joining all. Thoughts and prayers are with you Mike! and your family. Get well and get back us as soon as possible.

Thank you for informing us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back