Migrant's stringy-things: added DH Dragon Rapide

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks again for commenting. The next one is Eduard's 1/48 Fokker D.VII finished as a post-WW1 a/c. I scratchbuilt the skis and made my own markings. Colours of the splinter pattern are somewhat speculative as only black-and-white photos exist.

DVII_028FinLR.jpg

DVII_031FinLR.jpg

DVII_032FinLR.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

Not WW1 but still a biplane, FineMold's 1/48 Ki-10 Perry. Only additions to the kit were some wiring in the cockpit and the rigging, in this case stainless steel wire.

800_Ki10_01.jpg

800_Ki10_03.jpg

800_Ki10_04.jpg

Wow! Fantastic collection!!!
DH-2 is Awsome!

All the best!
Dusan.

PS:I'm looking forward to seeing some new jet like P-80 maby... 8)

Thanks guys. The FM Ki-10 would be an ideal first biplane kit for anyone, it goes together so easily and is so well-engineered that it's virtually impossible to screw up the strut/wing alignment. In fact the kit is easier to build than many monoplanes. :confused:

Thanks again!

This next one was a commissioned build for a guy who wanted it to be fairly close to the original Aurora kit- not a lot of extra detail, no weathering, just a clean build of a really old kit. It's a 1/48 Fokker D.VIII, I think this was a K&B boxing but as I say, it's basically an Aurora kit. I couldn't resist adding the photo-etch Spandaus, but most eveyrthing else is from the box. The markings and lozenge were printed on my ALPS. Heavy detail and chunky compared with a modern Eduard kit, but fun to build and the buyer loved it :)

Fokker_01.jpg

Fokker_02.jpg

Fokker_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back