Militaria For Sale Section

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tankie1rtr

Airman
Oct 11, 2008
York. United kingdom
Hi All.
I am a newbie to this site, so please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed, Would it be of any interest to other members if we had a Militaria For Sale Section on the forum. I buy and sell Militaria, and I would be interested in what other members have for sale,
Regards
john

Unfortunately, anything like a buy and sell thread gets clogged with spam from every spammer out there selling shoes, replica watches, illegal software and more. You are welcome to discuss things like that here and trade through PM or the like, but having a place to buy and sell is not the purpose of this place.

Evangilder Hi.
Point taken, as always its the minority that spoil it for the majority, I understand where your coming from. Not to worry, Thank you for your explanation.
Regards
John

I agree, there are forums for that out there.

We already have a thread for Militaria though. I am an avid collector with a very large collection, I have been posting pics, but I have nothing for sale. I buy only.

A very good point! But, at least we know a contact for deact weapons if we need it. Also, if there is interest in the latter, the place I used to lecture at deals worldwide in genuine deacts, with proof-house certificates, and I can PM details to anyone who wants them.
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back