Mitsubishi J8M1 (Army Ki-200) CGI Project (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shinpachi

Lieutenant Colonel
Feb 17, 2008
Osaka
I am going to complete this project by the end of next year.
Warm encouragement would be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much :)

DSCN7840R.JPG
DSCN7850R.JPG
DSCN7884.JPG

Photos by Oka-chan

Thanks, at6 and Dave !
Combined the digitized drawings into CGI software to check each size and start modelling.
I found there were two nose cap lengths, 630mm and 680mm by the data.
Production size in 1945 was 630mm, so I understood 680mm would be for prototype.
I take 630mm for my modelling as I am going to install the 30mm cannons later as production type.

Drawings_in_2019b.JPG

J8M1_Shusui_00R.JPG

Looks great!
BTW, two questions;
Is that shock strut and its attaching hardware on the front actually to scale?
Did you draw up that seat print?

Looks great!
BTW, two questions;
Is that shock strut and its attaching hardware on the front actually to scale?
Did you draw up that seat print?

Thanks for your interest, jetcal1.
Please refer to page 7 of my old thread "Mitsubishi A6M8 CGI project" for details.
I have been tired of answering questions about the Zeros and am not interested in it anymore :)
Sorry.

Thanks for your interest, jetcal1.
Please refer to page 7 of my old thread "Mitsubishi A6M8 CGI project" for details.
I have been tired of answering questions about the Zeros and am not interested in it anymore :)
Sorry.

No apologies needed. The draft drawing of that seat is on the far side of superlative. Someone could probably fabricate and build a seat off of that print.

No apologies needed. The draft drawing of that seat is on the far side of superlative. Someone could probably fabricate and build a seat off of that print.

You are excellent, jetcal1.
Thanks.

A member once asked me about the seat replica in his thread.
My seat modelling was based on actual scale including the shock strut and its attaching hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back