Model Exhibition-Hannover-Germany

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tango35

Airman 1st Class
May 1, 2005
Hannover Region
Model Exhibition-Hannover-Germany

Hello to all,
i know this forum is anglo-american and of course austrialian dominated, but
here i want to invite you all to our annual model exhibition in Hannover, Germany, held on 21st and 22nd March 2009 ( Hannover, Freizeitheim Vahrenwald.
My model club ,the VdPM Hannover is with around 100 members one of the biggest club in Germany and exist now for 30 years.

So for the exhibition :
Entrance is freeeeeeeeee !
If some modeler wants to show his goodies, tell me , so i can make reservations for space.
and because its in Germany i have to inform you that you have to hide swastika or other bad signs ( legals )

Come around and enjoy and see you in Hannover ( btw we have an excellent Luftwaffemuseum , too )

greets

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, a very nice gesture. I doubt I'll be able to make it, but you never know. It's been many years since I visited Hannover.
Terry.

Might be easier to get to than the Melbourne or Adelaide shows! Ryanair fly to Bremen for €1.99 plus taxes.

Never thought of that M! Might look at the cheap flights from Manchester, I think there's one to either Hannover or Hamburg. Quick day trip - Good idea mate!

I wouldn't be going for just a daytrip Terry, what all those pubs with that lovely German wheat beer to imbibe?! :occasion5:

I've been hinting to SWMBO about a model show in Germany..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back