models for sale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AVRO ARROW

Recruit
Nov 30, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba
Hello to all,
After going to the Doctors today I was given some not so great new. Due to an illness that I have and the medication to combat it I have what is known as hand tremors or shakey hands. This causes my hands to shake when trying to do simple tasks and model building is one of them . Since this is not going to get better as i will need this medication for the rest of my life it now forces me to sell off all of my stocked up models or stash as some like to call it, shipping is extra and will be charged at actual cost with insurance and tracking . All models are NIB have still factory sealed bags, boxes are in excellent condition.

Thank you for looking and for any interest that might be shown. Please contact me at this e-mail address with any replies or questions about prices and models avaliable.
[email protected]

AVRO ARROW help.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your condition Avro and I hope the meds work so that you can function again. I do have to let you know that we don't really allow advertising or selling on the forum. If you want to edit your post and ask to send email for prices would be ok.

Again I hope things get better.

Really sorry to hear about this Avro, and I can understand how it must feel to have to give up your hobby. I have acute Rheumatoid Arthritis these days, and often wonder how long I can continue modelling - the thought of selling-off my 'stash' is terrible.

Hello, AVRO ARROW.
I sent you my PM.
I would like to donate you some if you do not care.
I have ever had a 'financial crisis' six years before when I lost my job.
I tried to sell the copyright of my work to get some money on the internet but, instead, I had received not a few amount of donation from my hobby friends on the net.

When one is in darkness, any dim light is necessary till he/she gets the sunlight again.

I would like to thank every one for there kind words and thoughtfulness about my condition. I would also like to thank Shinpachi for his very kind offer that was very heart felt and wonderful.:D

Happy New Year to every body and thank you again.:D

All the best
AVRO ARROW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back