Month Away (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow Gnomey, that's cool. Are you going to have anything to do with tracking down poachers? If so, shoot first, then ask questions.

Hope you have some fun. I'm looking forward to the pics.

Wow Gnomey, that's cool. Are you going to have anything to do with tracking down poachers? If so, shoot first, then ask questions.

Hope you have some fun. I'm looking forward to the pics.

Hopefully won't meet any. If I do I have to say halt (so they face me) and then shoot (against regulations to shoot them in the back for some reason). Also I've been told it is very racist against whites (from blacks - sure Henk could confirm this).

There should be some stories for sure (if not necessarily about what I have done but about others). Anyway heading to the airport now. I may have access to the internet so we'll see how it goes...

Back now (10 days later than planned). Was a great trip and I made many friends out there (who will let me stay if I go back and give me some free game drives hopefully - will we still keep in contact). Should have some photos ready once I have sorted them all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back