most beautiful athlete ever

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VA5124

Senior Airman
Apr 8, 2021
you all should look up natalie decker she is a nascar driver she is 23 blonde and cute as heck

Sorry man, Milka Duno is the hottest racecar driver ever.
Sara Fisher was NASCAR and Indy - hot and talented.
John Force's daughters are smokin' hot and killer quarter-mile killers, too.
courtney and brittany are cute fisher im not a fan of duno agrued with danica too much so im still picking natalie

Danica was a nothing.
Milka has a long list of wins where Patrick was always empty-handed, no matter how hard the media propped her.

As far as Decker, good for her being in the big leagues but her registering on the "hot meter" is a cool 5+

Danica was a nothing.
Milka has a long list of wins where Patrick was always empty-handed, no matter how hard the media propped her.

As far as Decker, good for her being in the big leagues but her registering on the "hot meter" is a cool 5+
decker is a 100+ danica won a indycar at twin ring moegti and finished 3rd in the indy 500 plus a 8th in the daytona 500

Of course, it's all a matter of taste, but my current favorites are Venus & Serena. Hour from now, ¿qien sabe?

So did I. I saw no reason to study for a class in which I spoke the language better than the teacher. Guess what? Dumb choice.

Don't sweat it. We can't go back. We can only go forward. Give it a shot. How much can it hurt? No one knows who you are. Your friends will never know that you are intelligent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back