Movies, anyone?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
Went out to rent some fliks last night, found that the Blockbuster I normally go to (rarely, but still) is shutting down. EVERYTHING was on sale, movies, BluRay, overpriced candy, store fixtures, I think you probably could even buy the cute chick behind the counter. Okay, maybe not the chick. But, if you're in the mood for some decent prices on good movies, check out your nearest store. I haven't looked hard enough to find out exactly how many stores are closing, but chances are good you've got one tanking in your area.

Oh, and, me being the genius that I am, I picked up a copy of "The Great Escape", only to find that I already had it at home, I'd just forgotten I'd found it at Target last year. *sigh* And to think, they had two versions of "The Longest Day" I could've snagged instead. Anyone want a copy of "Great Escape" to fill out their collection?

how much to post it to Britian?

edit, sorry scrap that, I can buy it locally for three quid and it would deffo cost more than that for postage from Texas, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back