Multi engined Breda's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jjr

Airman
Aug 8, 2011
During the twenties and thirties the Breda factory designed and build some multi engined bombers/airliners, these did not come further than prototypes.
It concerns the:
A.3 a biplane bomber, 4 engines;
A.8 a biplane bomber, 2 engines;
A.14 a biplane bomber also build or rebuild in an airliner, 3 engines;
CC.20 a monoplane bomber, 2 engines;
Ba.32 a monoplane airliner, 3 engines;
Ba.46 a monoplane bomber, 3 engines.

Now I am interrested in the following information/materials?

Concerning:
A.14 a three-view drawing:
A.3/A.8/A.14 drawings/pictures which gives an impression of the fuselage and wing constructions and how the insite looks also the cabin of the civil A.14
CC.20 a three-view drawing and drawings/pictures which gives an impression of the fuselage and wing construction.
Ba.32: of this type there are pictures of the I-SEBM, and its known that it was gone in June 1932 to the Ministero Aeronautica and it was powered by P and W Wasp Junior. Further history unknown.
Who knows more?
Further there was a serial I-ADDB registered 3-12-34 to SAI, Torino and it was gone to Militar Aviation Augus 1935, it should have Fiat engines further hostory unknown.
Who knows more?
I also found that a Ba.32 should had the German serial D-OEBM?
Which of these two aeroplane was it?
Ba.46 a three view drawing.

Further I am interrested in pictures (quality is not important) which shows these aeroplanes or parts of it and how and in which colors it was painted.

I know its a long list, but each detail is welcome?

Thanks
Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back