my 1/72 die cast metal collection

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
inspired by Njaco and Catch here's my metal collection

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 150
cheers Dan !
yeah they kinda crept up on me :lol: had to stop getting the ones with the triangular base as there's another 12 to complete the set and i am running out of room and they were taking up all my spare cash !

I do like those, especially since I am filling up shelf space with die cast models myself. I saw several that I have also. :) I think the IXO models are great for the variety they have available but much of their detail is painted on rather than surface / panel lines in the die cast.
Which maker is that for the triangular base? I hadn't seen those before.
Regards,
Derek

I've never really looked closely at diecasts before (I'm a plastic guy) but those look very nice, and an excellent choice of subjects. Are they all 'as they come', or have you done any modifications or re-painting yourself?

Cool Karl! Love to have those Bf 109s!! They look pretty decent with the detail and camo (except for that one Fw 190 Gelb 12 - all those colors hurt my eyes! ) :)

they are all as they came no modifications the round base IXO models were being sold of in a local discount shop £10 for 3 !

the triangle based ones are from here Atlas Editions: Duelling Fighter Planes die-cast metal models and are better quality but are only available in the U.K

but i think i've seen em on e-bay for sale and there is 20 pairs of them !!!! but i cancelled mine after six as they were costing £20 a pair plus postage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back