My 35mm days.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Torch

Senior Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
Florida
35mm.jpg
35mm 001.jpg
35mm 002.jpg
35mm 003.jpg
35mm 004.jpg
35mm 005.jpg
35mm 006.jpg
35mm 007.jpg
35mm 008.jpg
35mm 009.jpg
35mm 010.jpg
35mm 011.jpg
35mm 012.jpg
35mm 013.jpg

No the one with the tailights is the Whitestone and the one with the colored refelections is the Throggs Neck, my old stomping grounds....The Brooklyn bridge was shot from the observation deck on the Twin Towers....

Yes it is the Glen and the home of the BOG,wish I could find those pics. Those days you could walk into the pits and garage area and get close to the track for some good pics...

It got expensive,especially when you liked a shot and wanted an 8x10/12. I was going to get an I think Omega something developer for a dark room but ended up by chasing skirts instead. I ended up getting slide film and going from there.

Film and processing, I don't miss....infrared film, especially Agfa's B&W infrared, THAT I do miss. Got some great shots there, love the silhouette windsurfers and sunset/rise!

Great stuff. I recently sold my Olympus SLRs and lenses - seems strange not tripping over the large camera case anymore - they were around and in much use for many years.

I used to like Agfa Scala, it was a unique film being a black and white slide film. The detail you could get was something very special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back