My day at the Melbourne Model Expo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
My very first model show and I was dumbstruck by the models on display. We have some exceptional modellers on this forum but my word, there are also a lot more out in that big wide world. It was a good day out and it was nice to meet up with Wayne and Alex and heaven forgive me but I did not buy a single model though I did come home with a bag full of bits and pieces.

I also had the camera with me and managed to take some pictures before the judging took place so I'm just going to post them as I took them for I'm sure Wayne will give us all a rundown over the next few months on what was what in the varying categories.

Please enjoy.................:p

1-15 Bf 109E Wayne.jpg

Wayne's winning Bf 109E. Well done mate.

1-1 Westland Wyvern.jpg

Westland Wyvern

1-2 A-10 Fold-up.jpg

That folded up A-10 again

1-3 Mustang.jpg

A nice looking Mustang

1-4 Helldiver.jpg

Helldiver me thinks

Last edited:
Well....maybe next year we will need to co-ordinate a bit better for a group photo.:D

Sure will................and to keep all you punters happy, a couple more random pics.

1-5 F-86 Sabre.jpg

F-86 Sabre

1-6 F-14 Tomcat.jpg

Couldn't resist this F-14 Tomcat 1/32 scale as I have it in my stack to build and looking closely at the model, I think it's been around a few shows in it's time.

1-7 F7F Tigercat.jpg

F7F Tigercat

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back