My First Post

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Larry Wyatt

Recruit
Apr 7, 2021
Hi. Yes. Larry Wyatt is my real name.
I followed Tom Griffith here.
I'm an aviation buff in general and a WWII buff specifically. A serious amateur photographer. Drive a Macintosh. Retired and living in the woods of Colorado.

Collings Foundations [T]P-40N 44-7092 taxis to the ramp at Loveland Ft Collins Airport 2pm July 12, 2019. A composite
LR RAW 117 TP-40N L4LW226CPJS 1024.jpg

Welcome aboard, shipmate, with your awesome introductory photo! You certainly have the right approach for this crowd. Are you going to use that image for your signature?
Cheers,
Wes

Hi. Yes. Larry Wyatt is my real name.
I followed Tom Griffith here.
I'm an aviation buff in general and a WWII buff specifically. A serious amateur photographer. Drive a Macintosh. Retired and living in the woods of Colorado.

Collings Foundations [T]P-40N 44-7092 taxis to the ramp at Loveland Ft Collins Airport 2pm July 12, 2019. A compositeView attachment 618800
Great picture, captures the best of photography and painting.

My Google-Fu is tapped out, I have no idea what his reference is.
Is this what we're questioning?
This "retirement" you speak of... whats that?
re-tire-ment: When your car or truck sheds its winter boots (snow tires) for its summer sneakers (summer tires). I forget, Texans have no concept of snow tires. I apologize for the cultural arrogance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back