My Hospital Visit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
ok guys i don't know if you want to see these but anyway as none of you all know i was involved in a little "accident". I was riding to school one day with one of my friends, i was riding across the road before a BIG line of cars were coming up the road when i happened to look to the left of me and what did i see a BIG BLACK bloody bull bar it turned out to be one of my sisters friends mum that hit me she was driving a Nissan Navara to cairns when she hit me she was doing roughly 40km/h when she got me i remember what my 'friend' said to me i was laying on the side of the road he said "don't worry scott(my name) i'll go to school and tell everyone what happen' i later found out he went straight home short story long right leg i broke in three places left leg a compound fracture in my ankle roughly all up 3 months in hospital 2 months in a wheelchair about three operations 2 to put in metal plates to hold my legs together and last one to take them out i got to REALLY cool scars on my leg and ankleand so here are some of my pics

p.s i am alright now i have made a FULL recovery

Attachments

• DCP_2080 (Small).JPG
    DCP_2080 (Small).JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGP0727 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0727 (Small).JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMGP0747 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0747 (Small).JPG
    37 KB · Views: 117
  • IMGP0841 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0841 (Small).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMGP0817 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0817 (Small).JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 110
Wait til he gets to be my age.... "Arthur" will help him tell the weather.

Glad he made a full recovery..

Charles

Oh, that pic has to soooo go in the Members Pic thread!

Glad to hear you're ok - you're young and will heal but like Charles said, wait until the twilight of life!

Sorry to hear about the accident, mate, but glad you're doing better now.

..And if you know what's good for you, don't even think about about asking Charles about 'Arthur'... :) :)

Happy to hear you have recovered. Consider yourself to be very lucky. Most times the automobile wins this sort of fight with much more convincing results.
One piece of advice I can give you is to make sure to keep on top of any physical therapy you are given. Be religeous on doing them at home as well as it will help you stay stronger and more pain free in the long run. I still have shoulder pain due to not doing excercises as frequently as I should after busting up both my shoulders many years ago.

Scooter, best wishes. Now that you recovered I hope you'll go back to the hospital and chase some of the nurses around (if you didn't already).

Scooter, you are one lucky dude, guardian angel is working overtime. You owe her an "attaboy" one of these days.

Good advice from bucksnort, do what they tell ya'. Saves you a lot of BS pain when you are older.

Congrats on still being with us and in one piece.

Better to be lucky than good.

Chasing Nurses can be a substitute for your physical training. Works the heart as well as your legs.

oh i'm sorry i meant to have this earlier but this happened roughly 2 years ago and i TRIED to chase the nurses around but my dad was doing that more than me and it didn't really help if i was full of morphine and pain killers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back