my new book (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

piet

Senior Airman
Aug 27, 2009
The Verschuchsverband--the Trials and Research Unit of the Luftwaffe High Command--is one of the most intriguing, clandestine and rarely-covered units of the Luftwaffe before ...

as i'am a strickly luftwaffe builder now i can do a allied plane in german service
piet

Piet:p

Attachments

• mos.jpg
    mos.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 137
  • p37.jpg
    p37.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 164
  • p47.jpg
    p47.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 148
  • p51 1.jpg
    p51 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 664
  • p51.jpg
    p51.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 639
  • spit.jpg
    spit.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 139
  • typ.jpg
    typ.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 168
How about this one for a conversion?.... a spitfire with a daimler- benz db 601 engine:shock:
Piet

Attachments

• spitme.jpg
    spitme.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Nice one Piet ! Looks like an interesting book, although it seems some of the profiles might have slightly incorrect captions.
Look forward to seeing some new models.

Very nice buy Piet. Looks like very interesting book with great profile artwork.
I'm wondering if captured Rogožarski Ik-3 is mentioned in this book. Ik-3 was indigenous Yugoslav fighter which saw action against Luftwaffe in April 1941. Only some 12-13 examples were ever build and one was captured by the Germans and tested at Rechlin. Is there some info on this captured aircraft in your book?

Very nice buy Piet. Looks like very interesting book with great profile artwork.
I'm wondering if captured Rogožarski Ik-3 is mentioned in this book. Ik-3 was indigenous Yugoslav fighter which saw action against Luftwaffe in April 1941. Only some 12-13 examples were ever build and one was captured by the Germans and tested at Rechlin. Is there some info on this captured aircraft in your book?

Hi Imalko,
No info:( about the IK-3 in this book.
Piet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back