My new thread with, now viewable size pics of British cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watanbe

Senior Airman
Apr 24, 2007
Adelaide
Today I ventured into the Adelaide Hills to Uraidla, a very small but beautiful town to the annual All British Day where there were hundreds of British classics on display! I was amazed at the rarity of some of the cars and the overall condition of those on display! I personally found it a real shame that almost all of the manufacturers on display no longer exist or are struggling! British cars have a personality about them!

I have 100 photos so I wont post them all up, but if you have a request for seeing a particular car I'll post up a photo if I have one! Also if you see a car and don't know what it is I'll do my best to identify!

Pictures by Watanbe30 - Photobucket

This is my photobucket album, hopefully it works...I havent used before so excuse any errors!

thnx for that link, its a bit more fun to look at them at that size.
nice looking cars, for a reason i dont know i really like those vintage cars from pre-wwII

I've got some more ill try upload tomorrow, bit busy at the moment! There were some Jensen Healey's there, sadly my camera ran out of battery at some point so not sure I got photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back