My Sad news...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Don't know if this is the right place, not quite thinking straight at the moment...you see, at this time yesterday afternoon my Father died of what it is thought to be a heart attack:cry:
Went through his normal daily routine and at approx. 4.15 headed inside for a Beer, went back out side to sit down, poured himself a home brew, and it was the last thing he did. My mum found him sitting in his chair about 20 minutes later with his beer sitting on the table untouched.....he didn't respond to anything, she called the ambo's and the paramedics arrived within minutes and worked on him for about 40 minutes before declaring that he was gone...probably before they arrived. My mum rang me and I arrived 15 minutes after they did..:( fingers crossed for the best, but new he was gone...
My Mum and Dad would have been married 50 years on the 26th July,His name was Melvin James Little and to all, relatives and friends,young and old was simply called 'Jimmy', nobody dared call him Melvin!! I don't recall any of us ever calling him 'Dad' it was always Jimmy or Big Jimmy.....Miss You "Jimmy", hope your having that beer you missed here!

Man, I'm so sorry for you. I know exactly how you feel right now, as I experienced the same thing 2 years ago. My father died in 2006, until then apparently totally healthy. Had a heart attack in the evening and was gone, only 63 years old. I wish you all the strength in the world to get through this. Look after your mothers, she'll be the one who had the biggest loss. Take care!

My mum found him sitting in his chair about 20 minutes later with his beer sitting on the table untouched.....

At least he didn't suffer Wayne, however his method didn't allow you to say 'goodbye'. My condolences to you and the families.

Dear friend,

I''m sorry to hear that.:(.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sincere condolences,
Wojtek

Wayne, I am deeply sorry to hear of your news.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My most sincere condolences,

please take care mate.

Alex.

Dammit Wayne, I am so very sorry to hear about this... Im sure ur Pop was a hellofa guy and lived a great life in the face of lifes adversities..

Remember him in all his glory, not in his last few minutes.... Take care of urself and ur family, as they BOTH will need u now in a way never before related... My strongest condolences to u Wayne, and my best to ur Mom and family...

Sorry to hear Wayne amd my sympathies. I, too, lost my dad not long ago and I think about him every day. Remember those good times. :salute:

To each and every one of you Guys,

Adler, Marcel, SE, Graeme, V2, Wurger, Heinz, pbfoot, B-17, lesofprimus, Njaco, Maestro, ToughOmbre and Evangilder....

A very big THANKYOU for your thoughts, prayers and condolences, it is much appreciated....

I never lost someone so close so I can't even imagine how are you feeling right now but you have my deepest condolences.I'm sure your father is in a much better place now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back