My sincere apologies.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
For a post I made yesterday.
But I still wish all here a Very Merry Christmas.
Unless, of course, that was what it was that got the thread locked.
Then I don't....
(Wink, wink, Really, I do.)
On a side note, Axial tilt is the reason for the season, at least up here on the right side of the world.
Still don't have a clue about Australia....

Dammit, now I'll probably have to apologize again!
(Ahem), To all my Aussie friends, and Bill, (Who is only half Aussie.)...
Ummm, well, sorry you are on the wrong side?
No, that isn't right.
Ahh, how about this; It could be worse, you could be Canadians....
$#*! That's not right either!
Let me try again.
To all my friends, (and I am probably running out of them by now), whether you are up here or down there, whatever religion, or lack thereof, race, color, creed, or perversion; At least your not a Swede living in Scotland.
Dang it!..... Well,... How many of those could there be?
Merry Christmas to all!
(Nope, still don't have a clue.)

You are kinda right, it can't be Chrissie, it's to bloody hot! close to 40 today. 40/5x9+32=104!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf. more like 35/5+9=94!!!!!!
I'm living on the wrong haff!

Merry Cristmas to all................ and I don;t care who reads it. Even you Paul, you old rudabegga! see why I need spell check.

Hey Paul, it don't matter what your colour, creed or nationality it is, if you celebrate Christmas, then saying Merry Christmas is right, if you don't celebrate for whatever reason………………………………………………………..well maybe your missing something!

b0234.gif

Merry Christmas to you me old atheist, I'm sure you're going to have fun and the beer will flow free.

t07036.gif

Now it is probably me who should apologise.

For a post I made yesterday.
But I still wish all here a Very Merry Christmas.
Unless, of course, that was what it was that got the thread locked.
Then I don't....
(Wink, wink, Really, I do.)
On a side note, Axial tilt is the reason for the season, at least up here on the right side of the world.
Still don't have a clue about Australia....

Dammit, now I'll probably have to apologize again!
(Ahem), To all my Aussie friends, and Bill, (Who is only half Aussie.)...
Ummm, well, sorry you are on the wrong side?
No, that isn't right.
Ahh, how about this; It could be worse, you could be Canadians....
$#*! That's not right either!
Let me try again.
To all my friends, (and I am probably running out of them by now), whether you are up here or down there, whatever religion, or lack thereof, race, color, creed, or perversion; At least your not a Swede living in Scotland.
Dang it!..... Well,... How many of those could there be?
Merry Christmas to all!
(Nope, still don't have a clue.)

Here's to Meatloaf, a wonderful man (even though he has to open his mouth to change his socks!) :)

Merry Christmas you old bastard (hey, you called yourself that in a post), anyone offended? Well, booof*ckinghooo.....
This 2013 AD and the pyramids were built in something-something BC, get a life....

Meatloaf for President!

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Hanukkah to you, oh Picklehaubed one.

p.s. I find people that are easily offended, well, offensive!

Paul, my dear old friend, while I don't agree with Phil, as someone who fought, and bled, and killed for Liberty I can only offer this quote:

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire Except westbrough bc

Freedom is nasty stuff, sharp on all sides and it cuts so many ways so keep talking my friend. But I fully understand why the Mods locked your thread

Paul to you the Merriest and Happiest Christmas in the entire universe and to Mr Cruz GLAAD:

Attachments

• badsanta.bmp
    156.3 KB · Views: 264
Happy Holidays Paul and to everyone here.

Some time ago whilst in the midst of securing their southern borders by building walls to keep the Mexicans out a U.S. Senator from Colorado (can't remember his name which shows how ludicrous his comments were) said that the U.S. should not discrimminate against said Mexicans and that the U.S. should also build a wall on their Northern Border with Canada. Imagine the chuckle we got out of that one as We up here in Canada said if your going to do it and pay for it that's fine with us as it will keep more Americans out of Canada.

Sorry Paul but just had throw that one in there. hehehhe..... All in good fun.

Last edited:
Take off, you hoser! And have a Merry Christmas.

(I appologize for the Hoser statement if it offended anyone, I just thought that's what Canadian control tower personel said to pilots to clear them for liftoff).

p.s. I really don't appologize for the hoser statement, I just said so to my those namby-pamby's among us feel better.

Take off, you hoser! And have a Merry Christmas.

(I appologize for the Hoser statement if it offended anyone, I just thought that's what Canadian control tower personel said to pilots to clear them for liftoff).

p.s. I really don't appologize for the hoser statement, I just said so to my those namby-pamby's among us feel better.

No Problemo Senor.

Love all the "comments" here!!!! To all you people with extremely sensitive feelings.......bite me. Get a life. Move to California. Make a tie-dye shirt. Smoke a doobie. Whatever. Guess I shouldn't have had a 5th drink tonight. If you can express your hurt feelings.....so can I.

MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS PAUL.......AND TO ALL ON THIS SITE.

****ing hell Mr Meat... I take a break and you are causing havoc :)

I saw a picture yesterday that was featured on 'have I got news for you' showing Frau Merkle and someone else. The comment made us all laugh.
I'm not sure that's is postable but, if you remind me of your email address I'll send it to you.

Tried PC and failed Readie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back