My work

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Henk

Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
George - South Africa
Well Sunday evening at 9 a 13 year old tried to break in at my work, so I will show you how "smart" he was.

This is the shop from the parking lot. The red circle shows where he was when the security guard from the security company saw him and caught him. He was inside the sign!
Photo0267.jpg

The next picture shows how he ripped open the sign to be able to get in and try to break in through the sign and get in the shop. The red arrow shows the spot.
Photo0287.jpg

When he kicked the little windows at the top that was painted out, the blue cardboard fell to the ground tripping the sensors of the alarm and thus the security company came out to have a look. The red circle shows the spot.
Photo0307.jpg

We claimed from the insurance company and the signs repairs will be done before the end of the week. I am just glad he got caught and did not steal any of our stuff.

The parents do not give a sh*t, but the security guy gave him a few of the good old beating when he got him out of the sign. In the old days they use to beat the kids at the police station and they learned that way.

It was a colored kid and most of their parents are drunk over the weekends.

At 13 years old, his parents should be held responsible for his actions... Dumbass kid from dumbass parents...

Absolutely!!!!

The parents do not give a sh*t, but the security guy gave him a few of the good old beating when he got him out of the sign. In the old days they use to beat the kids at the police station and they learned that way.

It was a colored kid and most of their parents are drunk over the weekends.

WOW! :shock: Is that how it is where you are in South Africa?

WOW! :shock: Is that how it is where you are in South Africa?

It is everywhere like that in South Africa mate. Most criminals start at this point and then go to jail or go to a prison for minors and there they learn even mor criminal acts and tricks.

Alcohol abuse is a big thing among the poor.

You mostly get robbed by street kids and not adults. The kids want to live on the street because they can do what they want. A few months ago they broke in a car that was standing in the parking lot. The Police did not even notice it after I called them.

The Police is pathetic, I phoned them the other day just as a accident happened in the street opposite my work. The Police officer that answered did not even understood where the street was, after I said on the corner near KFC he understood. The Police in my town are more at KFC than any other place and KFC is just opposite me work I see them there all the time.

Yes, there are very nice places where this type of sh*t is not going on. I stay out of the sh*t for as long as possible and do not cause sh*t.

Gnomey the FWC 2010 is not going to be a success in my opinion.

Henk, I must buy some games from you :)

Originally Posted by Thorlifter
WOW! Is that how it is where you are in South Africa?

This happend a few weeks ago, not far from us

Nelspruit - A 14-year-old boy has appeared in court in connection with shooting a woman with an AK-47 assault rifle in the holiday town of Marloth Park in Mpumalanga.

He was arrested last Tuesday, while his 12-year-old friend was shot dead in a shootout with police.

Marloth Park borders the Kruger National Park near Komatipoort and wild animals such as lion are known to roam the streets.

The 14-year-old boy appeared in the Komatipoort periodical court on Thursday. He was not asked to plead to charges of attempted murder and the possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition.

He was remanded and sent to a place of safety until his next appearance on July 10.

The woman who was attacked in Marloth Park was Allison Fitzgerald, 45.

She told police that she was at her front door when a boy carrying an AK-47 shot at her twice.

"The first shot flew over her left shoulder and grazed her hair and the second hit the ring finger on her left hand. They fled the scene without taking anything from her," said Hlathi.

The boys were cornered on a nearby housing estate.

They shot at the police, who fired back and killed the 12-year-old boy. The boy had been armed with a 9mm pistol. Police have not been identified him yet.

edd

Just let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do for you.

The kids these days, but this is the illness of Africa. Everything starts at a early age.

In the old days they use to beat the kids at the police station and they learned that way.

Its a shame that doesn't happen anymore. I know a few teenage miscreants that were subject to that and straightened out. (My brother and myself included :))

With the disappearance of corporal punishment, kids doing stupid things is on the rise. I remember when getting paddled by the principal was a big deterrent from doing something you shouldn't. And when you do get paddled, you think twice before doing it again.

I think that our beloved Dan should be given free hands to open a "boot camp" for losers and w*nkers like this, with some handpicked guards of course...they'd think that they'd died and gone straight down to hell!

With the disappearance of corporal punishment, kids doing stupid things is on the rise. I remember when getting paddled by the principal was a big deterrent from doing something you shouldn't. And when you do get paddled, you think twice before doing it again.

Oh yeah i remember that too:shock:

Never had that....I just had a decent upbringing by a mum and dad that made sure to teach me right from wrong....

The slightest odd look from a teacher today and the kids scream "abuse" or something about it. Had they experienced the school when our parents or grandparents went to school.....when you could get a good trashing...holy cr*p! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back