Nakajima Ha-109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

razor1uk

Staff Sergeant
Dec 12, 2008
Tamago no Chie, (B'ham, UK)
Here's a Engine Pic I original made for beautiful the Ki-44-II-Ko :oops: (by JapanCat, TK, Rebel the SAS Forums Team AFAIK)
I included the original net sourced 1:76 scale model Ha-109/NK5 (IJAAF/IJNAF) which appears to be the most 'head on' pic of within 2 hours searching webwide :cry:.

I have attempted to make it usable in the Ki-44-II-Ko, and so on the modded engine I have removed the ignition harness and expanded the crancase to try and fit it to the Reduction Gearbox Mesh. Although it desn't look round, most of it is.
You can use this as you wish, although it might be better if it still was used within the Imperial Armed Forces of Japan A/C, but so long as credit is given somewhere in/on the Skin or Templete, if its in 'Visitor' TT2 font (a very effective true type font for small but readable usage) :shock: its ok too (preferable if your strapped for space on a skin or templates 'free'/unused areas.)

Enjoy, happy flying and skinning! Those whom DL it, are also welcome to post a pic of it in any bird they have 'mounted' the engine in in the meantime.
I hope its ok Shin-san et al (and all). Comments related pics are welcome.
ha109ki44d.png

ha109ki44c.png

ha109ki44b.png

ha109ki44a.png

my Mediafire Ha-109 Link

There is now 'Happiness is Big Bristols' style of fanservice here, but some of you 'shoppers' or 'gimpers' could do something in much better themed maybe... Check a few posts down.

Attachments

• Nakajima Ha-109 [by Razor1uk].zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Happiness is naughty Nakajimas or たまらねーのは 中島ん家の じゃじゃ馬 娘だよ。 or Tamaranehnowa Nakajimanchino jajauma musumedayo fanservice pic thread sub topic opened.
Feel free to locate, edit and post here your pics of A/C you have skinned with the engine in, and/or your own impression of 'Happiness is naughty Nakajimas' fan pic; please keep it respectful, suggestive, clean (with a hell of a lot more on than a micro-kini as clothing please) thanks :D
s1660288.jpg

Last edited:
どういたしまして/You're welcome, domo arigatou Shin-san!!
I admit I didn't draw it, you give me too much credit, I just spent too much time looking for the right pic, arrange and GIMP it. I don't believe how hard it is too google-image a 'clean' (PG forum rating) of a japanese woman, let alone one in a t shirt. So hence I went manga. Clothing isn't traditional like a yukata and such, but I hope its cute enough.
Enjoy Thanks all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back