Natter and Cat

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
I posted these in the museum area
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/warbird-displays/fantasy-flight-fl-19146.html

but I thinks these pics are so cool they merit a post here too. Mods will delete thread if they dont agree.

I've seen many Cats but none in this color scheme... beautiful!

I nearly shat myself when I saw the Natter. it was behind a rope that said "No Admittance" amd up some stairs. I asked one of the museum dudes and he was kind enough to give me some special access.

Attachments

• nattercomp copy.jpg
    nattercomp copy.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 192
  • cool natter.jpg
    cool natter.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 196
  • catcomp copy.jpg
    catcomp copy.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Great photos! Thanks for sharing! Is that real Natter restored or replika? Looks like newly build. Anyway awsome! Catalina is great too. I so envy you...

I've worked on that very same Cat. It flew up to Alaska and back the year I was involved with it.

I've worked on that very same Cat. It flew up to Alaska and back the year I was involved with it.

They may need your assistance!

In the words of one of the guides "That Cat needs a lot of help!". looked like the Port-side engine was spraying oil.

They may need your assistance!

In the words of one of the guides "That Cat needs a lot of help!". looked like the Port-side engine was spraying oil.

Then it has enough!

That plane was a fire bomber that came from Spain. The guys I worked for was barely able to keep it safe for flight. The guy that initally bought it from him found some corrosion (imagine that) and they had a pissing contest for awhile. Some money was returned and all was happy. It flys well but is a but rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back