NCIS (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

otftch

Staff Sergeant
Dec 8, 2006
Franklinton,NC
Anyone watch NCIS tonight. There is a Hawker Hunter sitting on the tarmac in what looks to be agressor colors. Any ideas ? It looked fairly current.
Ed

Last edited:
Geez, that goes back to the wayback machine, Joe! I shot those back when all I had was a point and shoot, and totally forgot that I posted them on that site. That was one of the shots I was thinking of, the ATAC bird. I don't know that I have anything more recent, but Mugu is having their show in September this time, so I will look for them then.

We watched the show..... the one about the guy with the jet pack. Don't remember seeing a Hawker Hunter,
altho it could have been on the flight line when Jethro was talking to the pilots. I usually record it, and {of course}
didn't last night. Interesting !!

Charles

We watched the show..... the one about the guy with the jet pack. Don't remember seeing a Hawker Hunter,
altho it could have been on the flight line when Jethro was talking to the pilots. I usually record it, and {of course}
didn't last night. Interesting !!

Charles

I also didn't notice it. I noticed an A-4, and then a plane that I assumed was an A-4, but it looked different. I should have picked up on it but didn't. Thinking back on it, it definitely seemed like a Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back