Need Avro Anson paint camouflage airfix kit 1/72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bullo Loris

Senior Airman
Oct 14, 2006
Hi mates.

I need the camouflage (airfix sheet) because is really bad on my kit...

Regards.

Loris

Oh boy... could you post numbers of paints that are printed in your instruction? Or you need to see the layout of the camo spots?

Despite what the cover of the box says, there are in fact, three decal options provided: (i) No. 321 Squadron, RAF, St Eval (1940) being the usual Dark Earth/Green over Sky Type S (H29, 30, 90); (ii) No. 71 Squadron RAAF, Queensland (1943), camouflaged as Light/ Dark Grey upper, Matt White sides, and Satin White underneath (H31, 79, 34, 130); and (iii) No. 31 Air Navigation School, RCAF, Ontario (1941), painted all over Gloss Yellow (H69).

Which one have you chosen?

Tought to figure out where to post replies when there's duplicate threads of the same topic floating around but here goes.

Try this link:

- The Airfix Tribute Forum - :: Airfix 1/72 Avro Anson MK.I 02009

The complete instructions along with the camo schemes are there.

To view the camo schemes simply click on each of the last three images and select HIGH RES and then download the images. :)

Tought to figure out where to post replies when there's duplicate threads of the same topic floating around but here goes.

Try this link:

- The Airfix Tribute Forum - :: Airfix 1/72 Avro Anson MK.I 02009

The complete instructions along with the camo schemes are there.

To view the camo schemes simply click on each of the last three images and select HIGH RES and then download the images. :)

That what I need, best thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back