New addition to the family

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
The missus is always bringing home strays, usually she's fairly successful at finding their owners, and if not, new homes for them. She found a young pup on side of the road a couple of weeks ago and so far the owner hasn't contacted us. We've kind of fallen in love with this dog since then, and I reckon she's staying put. The vet thinks she's a whippet, and is about four months old.

SWMBO has christened her Suzi (after Suzi Quatro for some reason)

Here she is with her new big sister Heidi...

P1010361.gif

She's made herself quite at home, her favourite place to sleep is on the rug in front of the fire.

P1010373.gif

Even though she's only a pup, you should see her run, amazing acceleration!!!

Cheers fellas! She seems to get taller every day, we think she might just be a greyhound! She's loosing her puppy teeth now, so she's chewing everything she can get a hold of, including my smartphone :( Guess I shouldn't have left it lying around!

Thats one handsome looking dog you've got there Torch!

Good look dog you found there muller! Looks a keeper especially with a good temperament.

Doesn't matter if its a Blackberry as it isn't work anyway but no doubt you Irish didn't get the same problems the UK has been having (I don't have one, sticking with iPhone)...

+1 Muller,mine picks everything up, have to keep the bathroom,bedroom actually all doors closed because she gets into everything. The first time she ran with the tp we all though it was cute,NOT!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back