New films to keep an eye out for.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A tragic image which recent Japanese young guys have about Kamikaze has created an anti-war kamikaze pilot on the screen at last.
This is my frank impression to see the Eternal Zero's trailer.
Understanding seems changing era by era.

The man says "I don't want to die!". Officer says "You stupid bastard!" with his fist.
It was impossible but new understanding will be good for young guys here as they will not die easily :)
Nice choice David!

Looks like a good crop of WWII movies coming out. Eternal Zero looks good, although I will need subtitles. ;) I posted a couple of other trailers this morning for Monuments Men and Walking with the Enemy. Both are based on true stories and I am interested to see both.

found this posted on a gaming forum i belong to...the guy posted the trailer and this for Eternal Zero ( i have not tried the link yet ):

and the whole movie here, it is in Japanese with English subtitles. when you first click on the link you will see a banner for some game on the screen. Just wait 10-15 seconds then you will see a cross (X) in the middle of the banner. click on the cross and the movie will start.

Movie:

Eien no 0 Episode 1 - Drama cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back