New from Seattle, WA!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doose

Recruit
Feb 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hello all! My name is Lauren. I'm 21 and from the Seattle area. I have had an affinity for WWII aircraft since I was a little girl. My first memory in life was when I was three years old, sitting on my pa's lap in the co-pilot's seat of the B24, All American. I regularly visit the Museum of Flight in Seattle, as well as the Heritage Collection at Paine Field in Everett. I draw aircraft, build models, have a tattoo of a B24, am taking flight lessons.. I could go on and on! I just LOVE WWII planes and flight, and I am so excited that there is a whole community of people out there who share the same passion in life that I do. Hope to get the opportunity to talk to you all in the future.

Respectfully,
Lauren

Welcome Lauren, jump right in, don't be shy

Attachments

• 2.1282559415.funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    2.1282559415.funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 129
Welcome to our dysfunctional family.

As someone who loves tattoos and has 6 of my own, I would love to see a pic of your B-24 tattoo.

Welcome aboard! My wife and I are going to be up in the Portland area later on this year, and are thinking about visiting several of the air museums up in that area. We're DEFINITELY going to hit the Evergreen Air Museum (Evergreen Aviation Space Museum Homepage - Evergreen Aviation Space Museum) again. If you haven't, you've gotta get down that way!

I miss living up in that area (lived an hour north of Seattle, in Mount Vernon, for about a year).

B-17....I thought you put the "funk" in "dysfunctional".

sign0016.gif

G'day Lauren, a warm welcome from Oz and to this funky family and don't worry, we've all been certified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back