New grid co-ords (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Angels49

Recruit
Aug 11, 2009
Southern Calif
Hello everyone, I'm Clif from a very at the mo hot and sunny southern California (Orig a home grown Texan, and proud of it), while reading a post in another forum a link caught my eye and led me here. I couldn't view the link until I joined ( I guess) so here I am. I am an ex-USAF'er with two tours in SEA and other places around the globe. My main interests are modern jets, but I cut my teeth on WWII birds at the time I only did Monogram kits. My favorite WWII warbirds are P-51 (who doesn't like the Mustang), Spitfire, Hawker Typhoon, Fw-190 ( A variants, don't care for the D or Ta-152) Bf-109, P-38, and others (really too many to list). From what I can see to quote Li'l Orphan Annie,,,"I think I'm gonna like it hre". I was doing a lot of models up until the early '90
's and circumstances made me take a hiatus until about a year ago. I'm now modeling again though at a somewhat diminished capacty..I'm now strapped to a wheelchair, but that doesn't stop me from building..though I'm having to do some moderninzing things have changed a lot between '93 and 2008 as far as techniques and materials used :shock: :D. I still know the basics, but the results a very much different. Thank you for having this fine fourm and allowing me to be a member. I will do my best not to disappoint or give cause to send me packing.

Thank you and Happy modeling.

Hi Clif and welcome aboard.

You realise you'll get pestered no-end for details about you flying exepriences and so on !

Angels,

I, for one, do not like the Mustang, the most overhyped plane of WWII and you failed to mention the Corsair. That alone, makes me not like you!!! hahahaha. I'm just kidding.

Welcome to site. Find a thread, join in the conversations, and we hope you find your stay here a fun one.

Welcome to the site Clif...greetings from Poland.

I hope you will find our modelling section as soon as possible.You will be welcome there the most.:D

Glad to meet ya, When you said Mustang ,I'm sure you were speaking about the P-51B, The prettiest thing with 2 wings:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back