New here : Hello !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Macwan

Airman
May 7, 2006
Hello all,

even if I already read topics in this forum since months, this is my first post... :oops:

I am from France and my hobbies are modelling and 2D graphics for IL2 series sims. I also like 70's/80's movies and music, but that's not very warbirds related (maybe Blue Oyster Cult's Me262 ? 8) ).

So : happy to be here ! :)

Best regards,

Macwan.

Macwan said:
Hello all,

even if I already read topics in this forum since months, this is my first post... :oops:

I am from France and my hobbies are modelling and 2D graphics for IL2 series sims. I also like 70's/80's movies and music, but that's not very warbirds related (maybe Blue Oyster Cult's Me262 ? 8) ).

So : happy to be here ! :)

Best regards,

Macwan.

Hello,

I man from France eh? Should be interesting to have you around, welcome. Don't be afraid to post or ask questions.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
and if we do happen to insult France on occasion don't be offended we can't help it........

Us insult France???? never!!!!! lol:p

Thanks gents.

@ the lancaster kicks ***

You can insult as you want when you are right and when it's not against me. 8)
But just know that I spend a lot of my time convincing French that UK inhabitants are frequentable...

Under pressure ? :lol:

:D :lol:

No, no, since we've got problems with chickens, Brit beefs are forgotten. :lol:

That's rather a cultural opposition based on poor knowledges and nationalist ideology...
So, not very interesting...

Cheers,

Macwan.

I think that I never tasted... or maybe I didn't know !

But the part and the way it's cooked are very important. Have you ever tried "tournedos" with Worcester sauce ? :p

No prob Parmigiano.

@ Gnomey
thanks for translation but you dn't have to cook it "blue" if (like me) you don't like that (I'll explain).

Description :

you need :
-2 tournedos pieces (2 people)
-mustard
-mediterranean spices (thym, romarin, basilico)
-fresh cream (~20cl)
-worcester sauce
-Cognac (1 half-glass, can be replaced by high degree wine)
-a litle butter and/or arachide oil

your steps :
1- prepare the beef : put mustard on one side and add mediterranean spices and salt, pepper
2- add butter/oil in a poil and make it melt, then add the preparde beef. Cook at least 3 minutes each side, according to your taste (not more than 10 for each side, it would be ugly)
3- while cookind the beef, add the Cognac glass and mak it burn
4- add a dozen of worcester sauce drops
5- finally add the fresh cream (turn the beef regularly to melt it)

Ready to serve with vegetables and red wine (I advise Cahors, but it's a question of taste).

If you fear that the beef isn't cooked enough but still want tender meat, here is my advice :
before preparing the beef with mustard ans spices, put it on an oiled dish and cook it in a hot furnace (200°) during among 5/10 minutes.
then continue as above.

Macwan.

The best steak you can get is:

2lb Porterhouse cooked rare (mmmm nice and bloody) after it has been marinated in red wine, italian dressing and a bit of montreal steak seasoning for a couple of hours.

Put it on the grill, cook it till is rare (no more than medium rare) got to keep the juices and flavor in it! That is the best steak!

Man !!!
I haven't eaten yet.....Do you want me to have my stomach painful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back