New look to site (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I suppose I'll get used to it, but it's not very cell phone friendly. Too much screen clutter for my Samsung Note 3 smart phone. Not digging that much as that is where I do most of my posting.

This new format is definitely going to take some getting used to. Lost our likes,dislikes,bacon and smiley lists, but posting a reply seems easier.

This new format is definitely going to take some getting used to. Lost our likes,dislikes,bacon and smiley lists, but posting a reply seems easier.
They're still here.

The smiley list is in your text editor, along the top row next to the Image Upload icon and the Video upload icon.

At the bottom of a member's post, you'll find Bacon, Likes and more:

new_likes.jpg

In the order of appearance, left to right:
Bacon
Dislike
Agree
Disagree
Funny
Winner
Informative
Friendly
Useful
Optimistic
Creative
Old
Bad Spelling
Dumb

You have to click on "click to expand" to see the whole sig and the candy.
The like/dislike icons "float" at the bottom of the post, just below the quote/reply no matter how the preferences are set.
I have my preferences set to seeing full sigs, but the bottom bar always "floats" at the bottom of each post.

I do notice, though, that the icons are really opaque and were hard to see on my ipad at first...they seem to be a little more noticeable on the computer, though.

I do worry about some people on this site ........ what? Yes Nurse, i'll be there in a minute ..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back