New Member From Tennssee

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the warm welcome! I figured you all were running a nut house...that's why I joined up! ;) My husband is originally from Ontario, Canada and immigrated to the US when he was 9 years old. His father was a pilot in the King's RCAF during WWII. We have some amazing photographs of the planes and his medals. My husband was in the US Army infantry. He spent a majority of his career with the 101st Airborne. I am from South Dakota and ran away to join the Navy. I ended up in Rota, Spain in a C-130 squadron and after my tour I traveled Europe and returned to the states and joined the Army and returned to Germany for 5 years. I was in an ADA unit. I have a 12 year old son and he loves the museum he lives in. I actually live in a "man cave" and love it. We do have some interesting WWII items. I will post pics when I can. That's about it guys! Whew!

Last edited:
G'day sport and welcome from way, way down south. I was travelling through your lovely state just over a month back, started off in Nashville and kept heading south to the ocean.

t07036.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back