new member from the u.k

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hells bells

Airman
Mar 16, 2008
cheshire england
hi, found this site by accident,going to spend a bit of time looking around.i am 43 married with a 8month old son bit of a late starter!,i drive hgv's for a living,i am into aircraft of the second world war i like the typhoon, mossy,beaufighter,i was given most of the escape books from ww2 and my interest grew from that,cheers i am off for a look round

hi, found this site by accident,going to spend a bit of time looking around.i am 43 married with a 8month old son bit of a late starter!,i drive hgv's for a living,i am into aircraft of the second world war i like the typhoon, mossy,beaufighter,i was given most of the escape books from ww2 and my interest grew from that,cheers i am off for a look round
whats a HGV

i think you call them semi's in canada

Attachments

• karl hayes transport unloading in spain near madrid 1998.jpg
    karl hayes transport unloading in spain near madrid 1998.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 84
Welcome to the forum; good to see another Brit. My bro has his rigid license ... inbetween his security work, bouncer job 'n serving in the RAF Regiment reserves he finds time to drive trucks. And a HGV is a Heavy Goods Vehicle, pb... don't call them that anymore over here... I think it's LGV (Large Goods Vehicle) which is confusing 'cos LGV used to be Light Goods Vehicle...and it's all fooked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back