New member new pics! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a new member to this site and I had the idea to post some pics (about 10 or 12). I hope you'll enjoy them.

P.S. Please forgive any mistakes I made, because English is not my first language. :cry:

P.P.S. Yes, I'm Canadian and English isn't my first language... those things happends... ;)

Goodbye,

danke for both things, it isnt too bad, its true, das problem ist Ich wiss (is that right?) sehr kaum worten... :( but no, it isnt bad (pronunciation included :D but i have trouble with der wort "Ich" so :( again)

By the way...

There are a couple of ways to say both 'know' and 'you', depending upon the situation.

I know that = Ich weiß den

I know you = Ich kenne Sie

I know how = Ich kann

'Sie', with a capital, is the polite way of saying 'you'; if you are familiar with a person, and good friends with them, 'du' is an acceptable substitute

'Sie', without a capital, can also mean 'them'...

Fade to Black...

Hi people ... this is my first post in this forum ... P-47´s (1966) of Chilean Air Force.

cheers

Dusan

Attachments

• p47_hf2.jpg
    p47_hf2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,935
Kroata said:
Hi people ... this is my first post in this forum ... P-47´s of Chilean Air Force.

cheers

Dusan

don't you mean this is the entire Chilean air force :lol:...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back