Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AVRoe

Airman 1st Class
Nov 27, 2007
Herrsching,near München
Hi my name is Al, My father was English my mother German. My father was in the RAF when he met my mother in Germany.I have grow up with aircraft,thats why i joined the RAF. Did 15 Yrs in the RAF myself. I would class myself as a generalist as i have lots interests. I`m married to a Bulgarian. After i left the RAF i was a contracter so i traveled the world,I`ve worked on aircraft for nearly 30 Yrs.

nope hs IP gave himself away the two users if they are 2 are using the same PC system. this is actually quite common from members where starting up another "different" membership and making dual postings..............a big no-NO

Having a laugh??? With the whole Swastica thing???

Pretty damn funny pal.... I was laughing... Out loud... People were lookin at me... I just couldnt stop... One lady came up to me and asked me to stop cause I was scaring her little baby.... Tears down my face, my jaw aching.... Freakin hilarious...

I really also found ur comment to Elvis... The one where u referred to us Americans as Septic Tanks.... Ill take THAT sh!t and stuff it up ur ass this side of Thursday as*hole.... I take that sh!t from Aussies as a part of life, as I was/am a surfer, and call my Aussie brothers Vickies in sweet return....

Ur German/English usin horrendous grammer ass has no right or priviledge in usin that term...

Hope u have a nice return as AVRoe.... Ill give u another Infraction for dis-regarding our rules that are listed concerning dual registrations, as well as the infraction u got when u were Swastica Boy...

3 infracts and ur gone.... I will also Ban ur other account....

Hi my name is Al, My father was English my mother German. My father was in the RAF when he met my mother in Germany.I have grow up with aircraft,thats why i joined the RAF. Did 15 Yrs in the RAF myself. I would class myself as a generalist as i have lots interests. I`m married to a Bulgarian. After i left the RAF i was a contracter so i traveled the world,I`ve worked on aircraft for nearly 30 Yrs.
Great grammer - I hope you sh!t better than you can spell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back