New movie coming out "Fury"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, that doesn't look too bad.

Mr Pitt looks better in this one than in..."Gentlemen....It's Nazi killing season.....and business is booming". What a load of crap.

Last edited:
Definitely! and Mr.Pitt had fits with one of his cohorts if not mistaken busted his chops possibly?

Most people have no knowledge of the realities involved with Sherman vs Tiger tanks. The Shermans generally paid a high price to knock one out, unless it was an ambush from the side.

That "comentator" has no idea what he's talking about...

"Oh, shoot the lead tank and then shoot the last tank" as if it's just that easy to target and hit the lead and then magically get an instant firing solution on the last tank WHILE ejecting the casing and reloading - all within seconds, of course.

A young guy, with many hours experience reading, and probably playing stupid video games created by the same age group, who'd fill his pants at even the crack of 7.62mm rifle round passing over his head - arm-chair warrior b*ll*cks !

Overall I thought Fury was a decent movie. Inaccurate at times? Sure! But I enjoyed it.

ANYTHING made by Hollywood or Bollywood or Dollywood is going to have inaccuracies to make the story visually exciting. I think Band of Brothers, a show that most of us love, had several things that were not accurate but the REAL guys knew this and why changes were made and they approved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back