new nose art

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...here's my latest nose art...still have to cut the edge with a torch and frame it . The model is my mum.,from an old pic I had ..she's 90 now, and Aylmer is the little town I grew up in . The rivet spacing is copied from a Lancaster .
bbs_pinup4644Nov022007.jpg

I know what you guys mean , the wife asked me what I'm gonna do with it , and I said "I don't know !" It's going to be over 4' X 6' when framed , my first one I loaned to the Toronto Aerospace Museum......this one ?????
I bet Canadian Harvard Guys in Tilsonberg wouldn't turn it down nor would we at Russells or how about the CWH or the No 6SFTS (service flying training school) museum in Dunnville all within a 2 hour drive. It would look sharp in Dunnville

Very, very good!....There may even be a market for this sort of thing, 'theme' bars or ex service clubs etc.

... assuming you want to do more! You may be able to make a living at it... or at least get some financial reward for your efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back