New show coming on here on either the History

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Torch

Senior Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
Florida
channel or the Military channel,didn't catch it but it's supposed to take existing war planes and recreate actuall dog fights. Looks like it might be a pretty good show..

I just caught part of the ad for it as I was channel-surfing. it's called, "Show Down: Air Combat (Or something close) and it's coming out in June on the military channel. There was a beautiful live-action shot of a P-38 and a Zero (I think...I was too busy ogling the Lightning :)) The shot was modern, not old footage.

JL

There's a military channel in Canada?!

Sure. At least with my digital cable package...It's the US one and frankly, it's mostly repetitive sh*te, although there is the occasional gem in the dung heap.:rolleyes:

PS: I'm in Nova Scotia

I just caught part of the ad for it as I was channel-surfing. it's called, "Show Down: Air Combat (Or something close) and it's coming out in June on the military channel. There was a beautiful live-action shot of a P-38 and a Zero (I think...I was too busy ogling the Lightning :)) The shot was modern, not old footage.

JL

yea show down air combat it looks like a good show and it on millitary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back