New Site Design, Features

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
Well I think that I have worked out most of the bugs with the new design and have introduced it. I hope you will enjoy the new features which I find to be very helpful. Please look to the top menu bar for your navigation throught the site and enjoy.
Features:

Warbird Forum(PHPBB v2.0.6) - Very critical to the site, I will use it to provide update notices; also you can use it to create disscusions, ask questions, request aircraft, add stories, picture, etc. Please use it for all your questions and don't be shy to help others out.

Picture Album - This goes in hand with the forums but is a special addition where you can upload your own photos and view other photos. Again with your help it can grow and become a powerful picture archive.

Aircraft Database - I have transfered the database to MySQL and again this is where the Aircraft Information is stored. I will continue to expand it and soon will integrate it with the forums for disscusion.

Link Exchange - I am working now on setting up a link exchange more news later as I progress more.

Well that is about all for now please drop by the forums register and start some topics, comment on others, and leave me some feedback on the site so I can improve as you see fit.
Thanks, www.ww2aircraft.net

You know, I am a bit of a geek when it comes to forums. I sparked an idea of having a small community inside this forum called a PBEM. It stands for Play by E-Mail. My idea was that every person willing to participate can take a role as a World War 2 pilot or personnel. I am not saying that you have to do this, but I would appreciate it.

Be it the case that we do this, I wanna be Lance Wade!

Attachments

• lcwade.jpg
    lcwade.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,788
yhea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I still wanna be Josef Priller. Pipsy! :lol:

Seriously. 8)

Edit:

Actually, I would really like to do this Email roleplay-thing. Sounds interesting, and I've actually never done one before. Anyone really want to? :?: *Claims Josef Priller*

True... but if someone doesn't want to be an ace, would they just find a random personnel name? That's what I had in mind when I said that before.

Then again.. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to roleplay as an ace.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back