New Sites

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gekho

Master Sergeant
Jan 1, 2010
Spain
I am going to share with you all my favourites sites, where you will find lots of pictures, videos and info of the WWI, WWI, Spanish Civil War, Korean and Vietnam War, etc...

1.- Tanks, planes and all kind of machines of WWII. French.

Ma Kubelwagen Lili: janvier 2009

2.- Sink wreckage, very interesting, with lots of pictures and videos. Italian.

AeroRicerche

3.- Aircrafts of the Spanish Civil War,specially made for modellers. English.

Spanish Civil War aircraft - Home Page

4.- WWII Aces stories, dedicated to those brave men and their aircraft. English and Polish.

WW II ACE STORIES

5.- The best pictures of WWII. Very good quality pictures. Spanish.

Las mejores fotos de la segunda guerra mundial

Enjoy them

Most of these sites are very famous, so I think you already know them... but here they are anyway.

Airliners.net | Airplanes - Aviation - Aircraft- Aircraft Photos News

JetPhotos.Net - The Friendly Way to Fly!

MyAviation.net - Aviation Photo Gallery

Airplane-Pictures.net - Interesting Bits of Aviation World

AviationCorner.net - Fotografía aeronáutica - Punto de encuentro para spotters en español

REGIA AERONAUTICA ITALIANA

The last one especially made for Regia Aeronautica lovers. A lot of pictures with a very good quality.
Enjoy Them!!:D

This is a new one; I dont know where is it from, China, Thailand or any other asian country, but it has great shots.

http://nhungdoicanh.blogspot.com/

I found this site a couple of days ago; it has many good pictures and information about soviet jets around the world, and also some old pics of the Spanish Civil War. A good chance to improve your spanish.

EL HANGAR DE TJ

This is the page of the 102 Aérienne Base in France. It contains many information about the french aviation and also a very good pictures. The pictures I am using in my thread "French bombers and transport aircrafts" come from this site. I hope you like it.

http://www.histavia21.net/index.htm

Last edited:
This spanish forum has great pics. I have attached some good pictures, but I have to warm you; there are also many unpleasant pictures, with all the victims of the WWII.

La Segunda Guerra Mundial • Galería Fotográfica

The last picture is very interesting; a japanese prisioner is taken to the USS New Jersey where he is forced to wash himself......with all the crew watching him!!!

Attachments

• mitsubischiyamamoto.png
    mitsubischiyamamoto.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 183
  • ww2zg24.jpg
    ww2zg24.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 183
  • yaltaphoto.jpg
    yaltaphoto.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 178
  • acorazado USS New Jersey dic 1944.jpg
    acorazado USS New Jersey dic 1944.jpg