New Tamiya...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Robert go back and read my post on paints. You will find the "general" order of "hot" paints
I actually did just that, as soon as I posted I remembered that answer to my other question on thinners. It should work just fine. I did notice in that review that he mentioned he had "sealed" the model prior to application with a lacquer based clear coat.

Most of us herein use Future. This is a product by Pledge which has undergone multiple name changes in the last 3-4 years. The label reads "Pledge FloorCare Multi-Surface Finish......Long lasting shine with acrylic protection" Some older bottles read "with Future Shine" It is essentially a clear acrylic "paint"

Most of us herein use Future. This is a product by Pledge which has undergone multiple name changes in the last 3-4 years. The label reads "Pledge FloorCare Multi-Surface Finish......Long lasting shine with acrylic protection" Some older bottles read "with Future Shine" It is essentially a clear acrylic "paint"
I use that as well, for clear parts as well. It really does seem to work well.

It's about time that Tamiya got on the band wagon since people like Mig have been at it for a while. How does the panel like color work compared to good old alcohol washes?
Actually they have had them for awhile, just not in the states. Something to do with them being enamels and shipping regulations. Glad to see them here now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back