New video

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
Hi all,

In honor of Thanksgiving day here in the US, I am offering thanks for the information and smiles I have received from the people here. I offer a new video. This one has the Martlett (F4F in RAF colors), Mitsubishi Zero (a real one, not a T-6), the F6F Hellcat (McCampbell's colors), and a Yak-3 (1990s model, not original). It is about 3 MB. The soundtrack is Bravado by Rush.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Eric

Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• fighters.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 259
Thanks. I have new editting software that is much better than the one I used to create this one. It is a bit more to learn as it has alot of features the previous didn't have. I am going to find a monopod for next air show season and plan on doing much more.

Eric

As I have explained before with these videos, there are people talking and kids screaming in these videos that really takes away from the video, that's why I dub in the music. I should have a spot on the upper stands this year, which will make it easier to get just the airplane sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back