New Volvo S90...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like a Jaguarmercedesbmwfordgeneralmotors saloon - and no free blonde bird !
Rather nice in parts though, but I bet everything is electronic, meaning one relay or fuse blowing, and you're stuffed !

getting one then....?

Nope....

Jan get ONLY one? More like six!

None....

Looks like a Jaguarmercedesbmwfordgeneralmotors saloon - and no free blonde bird !
Rather nice in parts though, but I bet everything is electronic, meaning one relay or fuse blowing, and you're stuffed !

Something like that, aye....

Nice looking car but I'll stick to my older technology. Less to malfunction. I like computers, just not in my car.

Exactly....

Sounds about right....

This is my car of choice instead, 1962 Imperial LeBaron....

IMG_20151204_093150.jpg

A friend has a brand new, top of the range BMW on loan, since his car was written off in an accident.
He hates it, as the radio can't be turned off - just turn down the volume, and it'll suddenly jump in with full-volume traffic news. Also, the built-in GPS requires a Master's Degree in Computer Science and Astro physics in order to just try to set a programme, the turn indicators flash three times, or continuous, depending on setting, but always return immediatley to the 'parked' position, so you don't know if they're off or on, and, of course, if stopped in traffic, the engine switches itself off !!
There's a lot of other unneccessary stuff too, apparently, and he's looking forward to getting the insurance claim sorted so that he can get a proper car !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back