New WW2 Movie: Red Tails (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not to take anything away from them, they were great pilots doing an amazing job, but is this movie going to tell the actual true story, or the myth?

Seems like there is no mandatory love story in this movie - at least in the trailers, that is.

After Red Tails does anyone know when the next WW2 film will be released?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe off-topic but I just read a short chapter about something that I would love to see as a movie. "Operation Lusty" about Watson's Whizzers and their efforts to collect LW aircraft after the war and bring them back to the States. Might make a good movie.

How about something on the "less well-known" battles in the Pacific, such as New Guinea or Tarawa or another on Wake Island? I'd love to see a remake on the FSSF in Italy, that has always been a fascinating tale to me. Or a true story following Patton (I'd sit through a 12-hour screening of Carlos D'Este's book!) or Rommel?

Dang, just finished reading that Wiki link....that'd make for an excellent movie! Or miniseries!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back