New Years 2008 Party and Pics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Here is a place to post your pics from your New Years parties.

What are you guys doing for New Years tomorrow?

We are having a little party with a few friends.

Food:

Cheese Fondue
Meat Fondue with Beef, Shrimp wrapped in Bacon, Pork and Chicken.
Home Made Salsa with Chips
Different Chips and snacks.

Drinks:
Beer
Vodka
Tequila
Jamisons Whiskey
10 Year Old Bushmills Whiskey
Coke
Fanta

Entertainment:

Games
Kareoke
Fireworks and Rockets

After Party Recovery:

Sleep
Water and Asperin :lol:

Yeah I have to work on New Years Eve until 1700. But that still gives me about 7 hours of party before Midnight.

Last year we went to Berlin for the really big party. There was over 1 million people there. It was a lot of fun but very hectic and stressful so this year we decided just to host some people over to our place.

Next year (yeah I know we are allready starting to plan next year! :lol:) we are thinking of celebrating the New Years in Dublin, Ireland.

No party at our house. Me and the Missus will be in bed by 2200. Oh....
to be young again !! Somebody... somebody please, drink one for me !

Charles

Matt sounds fun till 2400, after that we've got a keg or 3 with entertainers ( folk dancing) you are more than welcome8)

Tri-Tips and plenty of good hot German potato salad and hanging out reviving really old memories with friends ... yuk how boring

:D be safe all you losers :lol:

Just me and my pre-wife having a toast (mine will be scotch - maybe the 3rd drink I've had this year - and hers will be some concoction.) Then watch the dog go crazy at midnight.

Well, my boys are goin' out partying till God knows when. So it will be just the wife, myself and my daughter watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon.

I'll be drinkin' Jack Daniels (Gentleman, Green Label and Single Barrel).

Everybody stay safe out there and have fun.

TO

No party at our house. Me and the Missus will be in bed by 2200. Oh....
to be young again !! Somebody... somebody please, drink one for me !

Charles

I have some nice beers to drink at 12, so I'll drink one extra just for you, Charles ;)
This time we'll stay at home, the three of us. Robin will be asleep at 12, unless the fireworks wake him up.

I'm celebratin 2nd anniversary with my girlfriend.
As for the drinks - beer, cocktails but least but not last Champagne!
We'll eat some apetizers (salmon breadies, mmm)
In about an hour, we're heading to one bar, that we resrved for our group. About 30 friends should arrive. We have visits from all over - Germany, Austria, France, Poland, USA...
And for 12.00, we're gonna see the fireworks, of course!

party.png
party1.gif
Celebrating_Emoticon.gif

I'll have a glass of Martinellis for you, Charles, that's the best I can do. Coming up on my 10 year, a source of pride, ya know.

I know all about that pride. I'm coming up on 36 years in March. Hey man....
One day at a time.....

Oh.... Thanks, Marcel....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back